Tuesday, January 4, 2011

SLC is on the move!!

A few months a ago I sent out a survey that many of you were kind enough to fill out and return to me. The information that I received back was wonderful but also contained info of things that I felt could not be changed....until now. I have had a door of opportunity come open and have taken a leap of faith in moving the store to a new location. This was a hard thing to face, since of course no one likes to move! Also, I know that the business has seemed to move a lot in the past couple of years. But, I felt that the location I am presently at, just did not offer enough visibility and foot traffic to support my business.

The new location does offer visibility and foot traffic, now it is to be seen if it will provide more customers. But this is where my wonderful customers could be a great help to SLC. I would love it if all of you would help me spread the word in letting others now that we have moved. Let your friends that have never shopped with us before know also. We love to meet new people and have an opportunity to gain new customers.

Details of the move:

*SLC is moving to a new location and will be having new days and hours of business

321 Browns Ferry Road (aka Food Lion Ctr) in Lookout Valley.
Days of operation: Tuesdays - Saturdays.
Tuesday - Friday 10 to 6 and Saturdays 10 - 3.

Thanks to all of you for your support over the past 10 years!

Lisa - owner SLC

No comments:

Post a Comment