Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Spring is almost here!!

Oh my, I do not know if I have been ever so excited to see spring arrive as I am this year! I guess it is a sign that I am getting older! LOL By the time my husband is ready to retire, I should be ready to move to Florida and park myself in the sun. But for now, I am still here, working away and making the best of it.
Speaking of making the best of it...the move has been a great improvement! I want to say thanks to all of you that have stopped by the new location and told others about our move. The new location has proven, in a very short time, that it WAS the right thing to do. You never know about these things and you can always second guess your decision but not this time, thank goodness.
Be sure to stop by and check out my newest scent: Cherry Limeaide, it will surely get you ready for spring! Also, I have been able to find Crushed Pineapple again, so it is back!! =)

Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment